Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Yes I brought my baby blanket!"

I am in Amsterdam! I have officially set foot into a different country for the first time in my life!  It is incredible!  So right now it is about 10am Thursday in Amsterdam and about 3am back in the grand US of A.

So I know I mentioned that my journey has officially begun, but let me tell you, it has been a long start to this journey.  I have been on two different plane rides already.  The first taking me from Chicago to Detroit was over before I knew it started, which was pretty nice seeing as I have a long haul after that.  As the rest of my peers started to arrive in Detroit we all anxiously awaited the next flight...

From there I experienced my very first international flight. Wow! That pretty much sums up my 8 hour flight.  I didn't sleep a wink but watch a lot of movies! The Dark Knight will never get old... But after a long flight, not so terrible food, and already interesting stories. I have completed the first leg of my trip!

I have to go, sorry to cut it short but I have another 9 hours left to sit on another plane!!

With Love from the "Pride Lands"

No comments:

Post a Comment