Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oh Uganda Food...

Uh Oh!

Yesterday was not my day... I am trying so many new foods and really trying to be as open as possible with the Ugandan food.  I have found some meals that I like and some.... well I could do without.  But I made a promise to myself to take at least a bite of everything.  I guess it is fair to say that I took the wrong bite of something.  I unfortunately missed the trip to the Secondary School, which is the Middle/High School.  But it was great to catch up on some sleep and really relax because we have had so many busy days in a row.

Please don't worry tho Mom and Dad! I am feeling a lot better and went made it out with our group today.  I can easily say that I am ready for some good home cooked American food when I get back :) hint hint

Hopefully I have given all of you enough to catch up on but please feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments! I would love to hear from family and friends! I miss you all so much!

With Love from the "Pride Lands"!

No comments:

Post a Comment