Mujebaleko! (Hello)
I LOVE UGANDA! I had one of my best days on Sunday since I have been here! Every morning we start out at MUBS for breakfast and just some light conversation. But after that we had the chance to go to the Ugandan equator line. How cool is it that I straddled the Northern and Southern hemisphere!?
Did you know that on one side of the equator the water goes down clockwise, then the other side it goes down counter clockwise, and then if it is directly on the equator the water goes straight down! At the equator there were a ton of tourist shops with some great souvenirs, so get excited family!! ( I found some good stuff)
Everyday something surprises me. Everyday I learn something new. Everyday I find some new perspective on the way I see my daily life.
I am falling a little more in love with Uganda everyday! But don't worry I will be back!! PROMISE!!
I miss Mac N' Cheese too much! :)
With Love from the "Pride Lands"!
No comments:
Post a Comment